Monday, October 22, 2012

Sickly Laughter


Oh the days of Fall are here! I admit that colder weather isn't quite my thing. As the leaves fall, and the trees turn colors we are presented with a beautiful scenery in our world. Thank you God for your magnificent wonders. It puts a happy spot in my heart while knowing the winter is coming. Along with fall come the runny noses, coughs and colds. It happens but we get through it with God's healing works. When the kids have a cold I tell them if you act sick, moan and groan and lay around like you are on your deathbed then you will be sick and feel every ache. I try to get their mind off of being sick. I think they really take to it at times. Above is an example of just that. See the toilet paper roll in the foreground? Pay no attention to the elated toddler on her big brother's shoulders.

Life is good even with a cold. Happy Fall!

No comments: